January 3rd, 2018 | Updated on January 14th, 2021
101 of the beautiful inspirational love quotes, perfect for sharing with that special someone. We couldn’t have put these inspirational phrases better ourselves.
1. You cracked hourglass, with sand spilling from behind your ribs: you wasted my time.
2. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
3. He used to love me,and now he’s just a stranger who happens to know all my secrets.
4. This is a dying fleck of love, about a drunken man, and a broken woman, taking steps into the woods, trying to remember the days, when the moon was full.
5. You could tie my tongue My lips, my teeth Split them into surrender Into a foreign language and i would still manage To cough up your name.
6. I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.
7. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
8. I love you. Remember. They cannot take it
9. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.
10. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
11. And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.
12. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
13. But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.
14. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
15. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.
16. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
17. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
18. Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
19. I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
20. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
21. This is all I want to do with you forever.
22. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
23. I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.
24. If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
25. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
26. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
27. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
28. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. (A very cute love quote for him.)
29. Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily. —Waylon Jennings
30. It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love. (In my opinion, one of the most beautiful love quotes for him)
31. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. —Albert Einstein
32. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
33. She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way. —Nicholas Sparks
34. You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast. —Catherynne M. Valente
35. First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love. —Maya Angelou
36. Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make. —Hussein Nishah
37. In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love – you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. —Juan Pablo Galavis
38. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course. —Jackie Collins
39. Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart – when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won’t work out. It’s ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything. —Rachael Taylor
40. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. —Mignon McLaughlin
41. The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to. —Jodi Picoult
42. No one ever fell in love gracefully. —Connie Brockway
43. I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling. —Jess Rothenberg
44. I think falling in love is always a surprise, right? —Josh Dallas
45. One morning, about four o’clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, ‘Why am I out on the highway this time of night?’ I was miserable, and it all came to me: ‘I’m falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with. I can’t fall in love with this man, but it’s just like a ring of fire. —June Carter Cash
46. All love stories are tales of beginnings. When we talk about falling in love, we go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of freefall. —Meghan O’Rourke
47. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. —Helen Rowland
48. Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary. —Crystal Woods
49. It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you. —Michael Bassey Johnson
50. Don’t fall in love; rise with it. —Amit Abraham
51. When we’re falling in love or out of it, that’s when we most need a song that says how we feel. Yeah, I write a lot of songs about boys. And I’m very happy to do that. —Taylor Swift
52. All I’m saying is that I don’t want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. I’d rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head. —Anna White
53. We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love. —Shemar Moore
54. The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love. —Lailah Gifty Akita
55. There is that awful moment when you realize that you’re falling in love. That should be the most joyful moment, and actually it’s not. It’s always a moment that’s full of fear because you know, as night follows day, the joy is going to rapidly be followed by some pain or other. All the angst of a relationship. —Helen Mirren
56. Isn’t that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe. —Kate Bolick
57. Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you.—Beth Kephart
58. When you fall head over heels for someone, you’re not falling in love with who they are as a person; you’re falling in love with your idea of love.—Elisabeth Rohm
59. I always had a penchant for falling in love. Every time I found myself without a mate, I fell into a state of low-sizzling panic. —Jane Fonda
60. She wonders if this is what people call falling in love, the desire to be with someone for every minute of the rest of her life so strong that sometimes she is frightened of herself. —Yiyun Li
61. Don’t try to stop your heart from falling in love, because in the end it may be worth it. —Fad Ibra
62. Because if I fell any deeper for the way his eyes crinkled with his smile or his habit of tapping on his nose to emphasize a point, my ship would be sunk. —Katherine McIntyre, By the Sea
63. Falling in love is not an act of will. It is not a conscious choice. No matter how open to or eager for it we may be, the experience may still elude us. Contrarily, the experience may capture us at times when we are definitely not seeking it, when it is inconvenient and undesirable. —M. Scott Peck
64. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you try to forget, you start missing. And when you start missing, you’ll eventually fall in love again. —Vinay Sharma
65. The scary thing about falling for someone is you don’t know whether they will stay or just leave at any given time. —Emily Tilley
66. I fall into him like one would fall into a dream, ready to submit to your subconscious’s innermost desires and your deepest fears. —Stephanie Binding
67. When you’re falling in love, you never notice it until you’ve already hit the ground. —Terry Mark
68. Eros is not tranquil—it gives us spikes of happiness rather than a constant feeling of wellbeing. It’s the love we feel at the beginning of a love affair and corresponds to the expression ‘falling in love’ since it is as involuntary an impulse as a physical fall. —Francois Lelord
69. I know what happens a the end of falling-landing, —John Green
70. Once you tell someone you love them, you automatically give that person the right to hurt you, and yet you place a trust in them that they won’t tear you apart. —Abhishek Tiwari
71. How is it that mankind can engineer condoms to prevent pregnancy and STDs and not be able to invent some sort of emotional safeguard? Is it even possible to abstain from falling in love? —Daria Snadowsky
72. No one ever fell in love without being a little bit brave. —Mario Tomasello
73. Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation. —Steve Maraboli
74. God is such a cruel god for making you so wonderful,and for making me so weak. —Sade Andria Zabala
75. Be careful while falling in love, see that the fall doesn’t kill You. —Steve Relane
76. Then he kissed her so deeply and so completely that she felt like she was falling, floating, spiraling down, down, down, like Alice in Wonderland. —Liane Moriarty
77. You can’t help who you fall in love with. —E.L. Montes
78. I loved him desperately, completely, and he wasn’t threatening to consume me anymore. He already had. Everything that was me was him. My heart, mind and soul all were as much a part of him as they were me. —Cassandra Giovanni
79. You know you’re falling in love when the feeling of falling actually feels like you’re floating. —Rashida Rowe
80. Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky. — Rainer Maria Rilke
81. When you know, you know. And you don’t fight it. You don’t deny the inevitable. You free fall because you know there’s someone there to catch you on the other side. —S. L. Jennings
82. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. — Lucille Ball
83. Many people do not fall in love; they fall in love with the idea of themselves being in love. They never see the other person. I don’t ask for much; I only ask to be seen. —C. JoyBell
84. There is no remedy for love but to love more. – Henry David Thoreau
85. Love the giver more than the gift. – Brigham Young
86. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
87. You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. – Henry Drummond
88. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
89. Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end. – Bible
90. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
91. Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise. – Samuel Johnson
92. We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it. – John Lennon
93. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. — Charles Schulz
94. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
95. In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love, you want the other person. – Margaret Smith
96. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. — Honore de Balzac
97. Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.— Wayne Dyer
98. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. — Andre Breton
99. In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love, you want the other person. – Margaret Smith
100. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. — Erich Segal
101. Fortune and love favor the brave. — Ovid
102. You call it madness, but I call it love. -Don Byas
103. Where there is love there is life. -Mahatma Gandhi
104. To love is risky. Not to love is foolish. -Maxime Lagacé
105. Only one life, that soon is past. Only what’s done with love will last. -Unknown
106. To love is to burn, to be on fire. -Jane Austen
107. When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix
108. Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. -Antoine de Saint-E
109. Even better than being loved is being in love. -Naval Ravikant
110. Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly. -Sam Keen
111. I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end. -Franz Kafka
112. We love because it’s the only true adventure. -Nikki Giovanni
113. Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age. -Jeanne Moreau
114. Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. -Augustine of Hippo
115. Love is boundary-less. -Angel Haze
116. Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity. -Simone Weil
117. Just in case you have forgotten today: You matter. You are loved. You are worthy. You are magical. -Unknown
118. The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. -Vincent van Gogh
119. True love stories never have endings. -Richard Bach
120. Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred. -Barbara De Angelis
121. Love yourself. Then forget it. Then, love the world. -Mary Olive
122. Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. -Maya Angelou
123. Him that I love, I wish to be free – even from me. -Anne Morrow Lindbergh
124. In the end we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing. -Jack Kornfield
125. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. -James Baldwin
126. I wish I had done everything on Earth with you. The Great Gatsby
127. It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
128. Love must be as much a light as it is a flame. -Henry David Thoreau
129. A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Charles Dickens
130. Knowing, understanding and accepting yourself is your first step to everything you want in life. -Maxime Lagacé
131. We must love one another or die. -W. H. Auden
132. Love is the product of how you respond … Love is showing your partner they’re safe, you’ll catch them if they fall, and you’ll drop everything if they need you. Love is unconditional. Love doesn’t keep score. -Shane Parrish
133. Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever – only, nothing is eternal. -Audre Lorde
134. Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other. -Felix Adler
135. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love. -Sophocles
136. Everything that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form. -Franz Kafka
137. Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profundity. Kindness in giving creates love. -Lao Tzu
138. Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. -Washington Irving
139. Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third. -Marge Piercy
140. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. -Barbara De Angelis
141. Love all, trust a few. -William Shakespeare
142. Love is a better teacher than duty. -Albert Einstein
143. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. -Aristotle
144. You look amazing. I’m so lucky. -Prince Harry
145. Love is often the fruit of marriage. -Molière
146. You make me want to be a better man. -Melvin Udall (As Good As It Gets)
147. It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. -Sean (Good Will Hunting)
148. The giving of love is an education in itself. -Eleanor Roosevelt
149. We must be our own before we can be another’s. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
150. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. -Marilyn Monroe
- 25 Shadow Hunters Quotes About Love That Will Change Your Life!
- 52 Best Inspiring Romantic Love Quotes For Her And Him
- The 50 Best Love Quotes To Help You Say I Love You Perfectly
- The 30 Best Inspiring Romantic Love Quotes For Men And Women
- 30 Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Woman’s Heart If Men Would Actually Say Them
- 24 Inspirational Quotes For A More Loving Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Best Love Quotes You Should Say To Your Love
- 51 Beautiful Inspirational Love Quotes That Will Make You Fall In Love