Updated on February 12th, 2019
Being in love is like riding a roller coaster ride. In spite of trying so hard, it is very difficult to stay away from feeling the passion for the other person.
Most of the people have experienced being in love have different tales to tell. For them, each day of being in love is full of as much excitement as the previous one.
We bring to you 50 such famous quotes about love and you can understand what it actually means. These quotes would give you a fair idea of the most beautiful feeling and for sure you would also want to experience it at least once.
1. She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.
2. First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.
3. Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily.
4. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
5. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
6. You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.
7. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.
You may also like 21 Insanely Romantic Ways Women Want To Be Touched
8. Falling in love, romance, matters of the heart – when you fall in love, on some biochemical level you know there is a chance it won’t work out. It’s ingrained in us that if you take such an enormous risk on someone with your heart that it might not pay off. I gamble all my chips and I might actually lose everything.
9. Falling for him would be like cliff diving. It would be either the most exhilarating thing that ever happened to me or the stupidest mistake I’d ever make.
10. The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to.
11. I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.
12. I think falling in love is always a surprise, right?
13. No one ever fell in love gracefully.
14. It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you.
15. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.
16. Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary.
17. All love stories are tales of beginnings. When we talk about falling in love, we go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of free fall.
18. All I’m saying is that I don’t want to sort of fall in love with fifty different people. I’d rather find one person and fall completely, deeply in over my head.
19. When we’re falling in love or out of it, that’s when we most need a song that says how we feel. Yeah, I write a lot of songs about boys. And I’m very happy to do that.
20. Don’t fall in love; rise with it.
21. We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love.
22. Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you.
23. Isn’t that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe.
24. The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love.
25. When you fall head over heels for someone, you’re not falling in love with who they are as a person; you’re falling in love with your idea of love.
26. She wonders if this is what people call falling in love, the desire to be with someone for every minute of the rest of her life so strong that sometimes she is frightened of herself.
27. Don’t try to stop your heart from falling in love, because in the end it may be worth it.
28. I always had a penchant for falling in love. Every time I found myself without a mate, I fell into a state of low-sizzling panic.
29. Because if I fell any deeper for the way his eyes crinkled with his smile or his habit of tapping on his nose to emphasize a point, my ship would be sunk.
30. I fall into him like one would fall into a dream, ready to submit to your subconscious’s innermost desires and your deepest fears.
31. The scary thing about falling for someone is you don’t know whether they will stay or just leave at any given time.
32. Falling in love is not an act of will. It is not a conscious choice. No matter how open to or eager for it we may be, the experience may still elude us. Contrarily, the experience may capture us at times when we are definitely not seeking it, when it is inconvenient and undesirable.
33. When you’re falling in love, you never notice it until you’ve already hit the ground.
34. Eros is not tranquil—it gives us spikes of happiness rather than a constant feeling of well being. It’s the love we feel at the beginning of a love affair and corresponds to the expression ‘falling in love’ since it is as involuntary an impulse as a physical fall.
35. How is it that mankind can engineer condoms to prevent pregnancy and STDs and not be able to invent some sort of emotional safeguard? Is it even possible to abstain from falling in love?
36. Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.
37. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
38. My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.
39. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.
40. Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.
41. I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.
42. Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
43. In short I will part with anything for you, but you.
44. It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.
45. Love understands love; it needs no talk.
46. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
47. Love brings to life whatever is dead around us.
48. Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.
49. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
50. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow