February 4th, 2019 | Updated on June 12th, 2023
Being in love is like riding a roller coaster ride. In spite of trying so hard, it is very difficult to stay away from feeling the passion for the other person.
Most of the people have experienced being in love have different tales to tell. For them, each day of being in love is full of as much excitement as the previous one.
We bring to you 151 such beautiful quotes about love and you can understand what it actually means. These quotes would give you a fair idea of the most beautiful feeling and for sure you would also want to experience it at least once.
Most Beautiful Love Quotes
1. She Wasn’t Exactly Sure When It Happened. Or Even When It Started. All She Knew For Sure Was That Right Here And Now, She Was Falling Hard And She Could Only Pray That He Was Feeling The Same Way.
2. First Best Is Falling In Love. Second Best Is Being In Love. Least Best Is Falling Out Of Love. But Any Of It Is Better Than Never Having Been In Love.
3. Don’t You Be So Nice To Me; I Fall In Love So Easily.
4. You Can’t Blame Gravity For Falling In Love.
5. A Successful Marriage Requires Falling In Love Many Times, Always With The Same Person.
6. You Will Always Fall In Love, And It Will Always Be Like Having Your Throat Cut, Just That Fast.
7. Love Does Not Appear With Any Warning Signs. You Fall Into It As If Pushed From A High Diving Board. No Time To Think About What’s Happening. It’s Inevitable. An Event You Can’t Control. A Crazy, Heart-stopping, Roller-coaster Ride That Just Has To Take Its Course.
You may also like 21 Insanely Romantic Ways Women Want To Be Touched
8. Falling In Love, Romance, Matters Of The Heart – When You Fall In Love, On Some Biochemical Level You Know There Is A Chance It Won’t Work Out. It’s Ingrained In Us That If You Take Such An Enormous Risk On Someone With Your Heart That It Might Not Pay Off. I Gamble All My Chips And I Might Actually Lose Everything.
9. Falling For Him Would Be Like Cliff Diving. It Would Be Either The Most Exhilarating Thing That Ever Happened To Me Or The Stupidest Mistake I’d Ever Make.
10. The Bottom Line Is That We Never Fall For The Person We’re Supposed To.
11. I Was Falling. Falling Through Time And Space And Stars And Sky And Everything In Between. I Feel For Days And Weeks And What Felt Like Lifetime Across Lifetimes. I Fell Until I Forgot I Was Falling.
12. I Think Falling In Love Is Always A Surprise, Right?
13. No One Ever Fell In Love Gracefully.
14. It Is Better To Lock Up Your Heart With A Merciless Padlock, Than To Fall In Love With Someone Who Doesn’t Know What They Mean To You.
15. Falling In Love Consists Merely In Uncorking The Imagination And Bottling The Common Sense.
Looking for short love quotes then visit: 320 Best Short Cute Love Quotes
16. Falling In Love Is Easy. Falling In Love With The Same Person Repeatedly Is Extraordinary.
17. All love stories are tales of beginnings. When we talk about falling in love, we go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of free fall.
18. All I’m Saying Is That I Don’t Want To Sort Of Fall In Love With Fifty Different People. I’d Rather Find One Person And Fall Completely, Deeply In Over My Head.
19. When We’re Falling In Love Or Out Of It, That’s When We Most Need A Song That Says How We Feel. Yeah, I Write A Lot Of Songs About Boys. And I’m Very Happy To Do That.
20. Don’t Fall In Love; Rise With It.
21. We Never Get Enough Of Falling In Love And Believing In Love.
22. Have You Ever Watched A Leaf Leave A Tree? It Falls Upward First, And Then It Drifts Toward The Ground, Just As I Find Myself Drifting Towards You.
23. Isn’t That How Falling In Love So Often Works? Some Stranger Appears Out Of Nowhere And Becomes A Fixed Star In Your Universe.
24. The Greatest Wonderful Feeling Is Falling In Love.
25. When You Fall Head Over Heels For Someone, You’re Not Falling In Love With Who They Are As A Person; You’re Falling In Love With Your Idea Of Love.
26. She Wonders If This Is What People Call Falling In Love, The Desire To Be With Someone For Every Minute Of The Rest Of Her Life So Strong That Sometimes She Is Frightened Of Herself.
27. Don’t Try To Stop Your Heart From Falling In Love, Because In The End It May Be Worth It.
28. I Always Had A Penchant For Falling In Love. Every Time I Found Myself Without A Mate, I Fell Into A State Of Low-sizzling Panic.
29. Because If I Fell Any Deeper For The Way His Eyes Crinkled With His Smile Or His Habit Of Tapping On His Nose To Emphasize A Point, My Ship Would Be Sunk.
30. I Fall Into Him Like One Would Fall Into A Dream, Ready To Submit To Your Subconscious’s Innermost Desires And Your Deepest Fears.
For more romantic quotes visit: Romantic Love Quotes To Melt Your Woman’s Heart
Beautiful Love Quotes For Her
31. The Scary Thing About Falling For Someone Is You Don’t Know Whether They Will Stay Or Just Leave At Any Given Time.
32. Falling In Love Is Not An Act Of Will. It Is Not A Conscious Choice. No Matter How Open To Or Eager For It We May Be, The Experience May Still Elude Us. Contrarily, The Experience May Capture Us At Times When We Are Definitely Not Seeking It, When It Is Inconvenient And Undesirable.
33. When you’re falling in love, you never notice it until you’ve already hit the ground.
34. Eros Is Not Tranquil—it Gives Us Spikes Of Happiness Rather Than A Constant Feeling Of Well Being. It’s The Love We Feel At The Beginning Of A Love Affair And Corresponds To The Expression ‘falling In Love’ Since It Is As Involuntary An Impulse As A Physical Fall.
35. How Is It That Mankind Can Engineer Condoms To Prevent Pregnancy And Stds And Not Be Able To Invent Some Sort Of Emotional Safeguard? Is It Even Possible To Abstain From Falling In Love?
36. Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.
37. Success Is No Accident. It Is Hard Work, Perseverance, Learning, Studying, Sacrifice And Most Of All, Love Of What You Are Doing Or Learning To Do.
38. My Love For You Has No Depth, Its Boundaries Are Ever-expanding.
39. I Love You Without Knowing How, Or When, Or From Where. I Love You Simply, Without Problems Or Pride.
40. Once The Realization Is Accepted That Even Between The Closest Human Beings Infinite Distances Continue, A Wonderful Living Side By Side Can Grow, If They Succeed In Loving The Distance Between Them Which Makes It Possible For Each To See The Other Whole Against The Sky.
41. I Don’t Wanna Close My Eyes, I Don’t Wanna Fall Asleep, Cuz I’d Miss You Babe And I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing.
42. Each Day I Love You More, Today More Than Yesterday And Less Than Tomorrow.
43. In Short I Will Part With Anything For You, But You.
44. It Takes Courage To Love, But Pain Through Love Is The Purifying Fire Which Those Who Love Generously Know. We All Know People Who Are So Much Afraid Of Pain That They Shut Themselves Up Like Clams In A Shell And, Giving Out Nothing, Receive Nothing And Therefore Shrink Until Life Is A Mere Living Death.
45. Love Understands Love; It Needs No Talk.
Need more love quotes for her? Explore: Love Quotes For Her From The Heart
Beautiful Love Quotes For Him
46. I Love You Not Because Of Who You Are, But Because Of Who I Am When I Am With You.
47. Love Brings To Life Whatever Is Dead Around Us.
48. Love Will Find A Way Through Paths Where Wolves Fear To Prey.
49. The Real Lover Is The Man Who Can Thrill You By Kissing Your Forehead Or Smiling Into Your Eyes Or Just Staring Into Space.
50. I Swear I Couldn’t Love You More Than I Do Right Now, And Yet I Know I Will Tomorrow
51. He used to love me,and now he’s just a stranger who happens to know all my secrets.
52. You could tie my tongue My lips, my teeth Split them into surrender Into a foreign language and i would still manage To cough up your name.
53. You cracked hourglass, with sand spilling from behind your ribs: you wasted my time.
54. This is a dying fleck of love, about a drunken man, and a broken woman, taking steps into the woods, trying to remember the days, when the moon was full.
55. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
56. I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.
57. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.
58. I love you. Remember. They cannot take it
59. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.
60. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
Read more love quotes for him: Beautiful Love Quotes For Him
Beautiful Deep Love Quotes
61. But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.
62. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.
63. And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.
64. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
65. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
66. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
67. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
68. Walk with me through life…and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
69. I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.
70. The best feeling is when you look at him…and he is already staring.
71. This is all I want to do with you forever.
72. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
73. I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
74. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
75. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
Find inspiring love quotes here: 267 Beautiful Inspirational Love Quotes
Beautiful Short Love Quotes
76. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
77. If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
78. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. (A very cute love quote for him.)
79. I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
80. It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love. (In my opinion, one of the most beautiful love quotes for him)
81. Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up the right to hurt you for hurting me.
82. They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
83. May be I am not your first love, kiss or first date, but surely I want to be your last.
84. It was hard to imagine I would ever walk down the aisle again. It was like a death in the family: You go through the mourning stage, then the rebellion, and then all of a sudden you have to find life by yourself. Once you do that, you feel complete—and that’s the only time you can truly fall in love again, and give yourself over completely to another person.
86. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
87. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
88. “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
89. “To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
90. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Click for hundreds of true love quotes: True Love Quotes For People In Love
Beautiful Cute Love Quotes
91. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
92. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
93. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
94. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” – Nicholas Sparks
95. “Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon
96. “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” – E.E. Cummings
97. “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
98. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
99. “Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.” – Osho
100. “In a world full of temporary things you are a perpetual feeling.” – Sanober Khan
101. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
102. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” – John Legend
103. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” – David Wilkerson
104. “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” – Barbara De Angelis
105. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller
Beautiful Heartfelt Love Quotes
106. “True love is not just about finding someone who loves you for who you are, but about finding someone who inspires you to be the best version of yourself.” – Unknown
107. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
108. “Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.” – John Lennon
109. “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
110. “I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will.” – Elaine Davis
111. “Love is a beautiful thing. It knows no boundaries, it knows no distance. It is limitless and boundless, and it is the most precious gift that one can give or receive.” – Unknown
112. “The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.” – Josiah G. Holland
113. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” – John Lennon
114. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Morrie Schwartz
115. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
116. “Love is not just about finding someone who completes you, it’s about finding someone who accepts you completely.” – Unknown
117. “Love is the beauty of the soul.” – Saint Augustine
118. “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Ferdinand Foch
119. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
120. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” – Andre Breton
More similar sweet love quotes: 101 Best Sweet Love Quotes
Beautiful True Love Quotes
121. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – Paulo Coelho
122. “Love is not just a feeling, it’s a commitment to someone for a lifetime.” – Unknown
123. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
124. “Love is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
125. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
126. “Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire
127. “Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell
128. “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
129. “The giving of love is an education in itself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
130. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
131. “Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.” – Barbara De Angelis
132. “Love is like the ocean, it can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always beautiful.” – Unknown
133. “When love is not madness it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
134. “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.” – Unknown
135. “Love is not a feeling of happiness. Love is a willingness to sacrifice.” – Michael Novak
Beautiful Inspirational Love Quotes
136. “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” – H.L. Mencken
137. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” – Henry Miller
138. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.” – Unknown
139. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks
140. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Margaret Mitchell
141. “I am yours, don’t give myself back to me.” – Rumi
142. “I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
143. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
144. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare
145. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
146. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
147. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
148. “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” – Nicholas Sparks
149. “Love is not a matter of counting the years… But making the years count.” – Michelle St. Amand
150. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” – William Shakespeare
151. “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” – Jane Austen
Enduring and Beautiful Love Quotes