Published on April 17th, 2021
1. What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?
2. What does the gingerbread man put on his bed?
3. What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas Quacker!
4. How does a sheep say Merry Christmas?
5. What goes “Oh, Oh, Oh”?
Santa walking backwards!
6. Where does a snowman keep his money?
In a snow bank!
7. Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?
He was picking his nose!
8. What do you get when you combine a Christmas tree with an iPad?
9. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
10. In what year does New Year’s Day come before Christmas?
11. What do you get if you cross a bell with a skunk?
12. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
13. Why is it getting harder to buy Advent calendars?
Their days are numbered!
14. What kind of motorcycle does Santa like to ride?
A Holly Davidson!
15. How did Scrooge win the football game?
The ghost of Christmas passed!
16. What do you get when Santa becomes a detective?
17. What do angry mice send to each other at Christmas?
18. How does a snowman lose weight?
He waits for the weather to get warmer!
19. What did the beaver say to the Christmas Tree?
Nice gnawing you!
20. What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Do you smell carrots?
21. What does Miley Cyrus have at Christmas?
22. What do you call a reindeer with bad manners?
23. Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
A mince spy!
24. Why does Santa work at the North Pole?
Because the penguins kicked him out of the South Pole!
25. What do snowmen have for breakfast?
26. Why did the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drum sticks!
27. What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
28. What falls at the North Pole and never gets hurt?
29. Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing?
They always drop their needles!
30. What do you call a reindeer who wears earmuffs?
Anything you want! He can’t hear you!
31. How does Christmas Day end?
With the letter Y!
32. Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
33. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
34. Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?
It needed to be trimmed!
35. Who delivers presents to cats?
36. What is an elf’s favorite kind of music?
37. What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective?
38. What kind of photos do elves take?
39. Why couldn’t the skeleton go to the Christmas Party?
Because he had no body to go with!
40. What do road crews use at the North Pole?
41. How does Darth Vader enjoy his Christmas Turkey?
On the dark side!
42. Why did Rudolph have a bad grade on his report card?
Because he went down in history!
43. What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
44. What wears and read suit and goes, “Oh, oh, oh!”
Santa walking backwards!
45. What is white and minty?
A polo bear!
46. Why are Christmas trees bad at sewing?
Because they always drop their needles!
47. Why are Christmas trees so fond of the past?
Because the present’s beneath them!
48. Why does Santa go down the chimney?
Because it soots him!
49. What do you get if you cross a Christmas tree with an apple?