Published on April 22nd, 2021
1. Q. How does a elephant get out of a tree?
A. He climbs on a leaf and waits till autumn!
2. Q. What’s big, grey and has red spots?
A. An elephant with chicken pox!
3. Q. What do you call an elephant on the road?
A. A speed bump.
4. Q. Why did the elephant paint his fingernails red?
A. So he could hide in a bowl of cherries.
5. Why did the elephants get kicked out of the pool?
Because their trunks kept falling down!
6. Why doesn’t the elephant use the computer?
Because it is afraid of the mouse!
7. Q. What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?
A. Time to get a new fence.
8. What did the elephant do when he hurt his toe?
He called a tow truck!
9. There were two elephants under one umbrella, why didn’t they get wet?
It wasn’t raining.
10. Q. What did the elephant say to her son when he was naughty?
A. “Tusk tusk!”
11. What did the elephant say to her son when he misbehaved?
12. What do you call elephants who ride on trains?
13. What game should you never play with an elephant?
14. Q. Why was the elephant afraid of the computer store?
A. Because they sold the world’s best mice.
15. Why are elephants bad dancers?
Because they have two left feet!
16. How can you tell that elephants are always ready for an adventure?
They’ve always got their trunks ready to go.
17. Q. How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?
A. You open the door and put the elephant in and then close the door.
18. Why did the elephant leave the circus?
He was tired of working for peanuts!
19. What do you get if you cross an elephant and a fish?
20. Q. What’s big and grey with horns?
A. An elephant marching band!
21. How do you raise a baby elephant?
With a forklift!
22. How do you eat an elephant?
One bite at a time
23. What did the elephant do to unwind after work?
He watched ele-vision!
24. What is large, grey, and wears glass slippers?
25. What do elephants and trees have in common?
They both have big trunks!
26. How do you stop an elephant from smelling?
Tie a knot in his trunk.
27. Q. Why did the elephant cross the road?
A. The chicken couldn’t be bothered!
28. Where does an elephant pack his luggage?
In his trunk!
29. Q. What do you get when an elephant sky dives?
A. A big hole.
30. Q. What is big, grey and has a lot of red bumps?
A. An elephant that was stung by a lot of bees!
31. What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter?
32. How do you prevent an elephant from charging?
Take away his credit card.
33. Q. Why couldn’t the two elephants go swimming together?
A. Because they only had one pair of trunks!
34. Why do elephants never forget?
Because nobody ever tells them anything!
35. Where do baby elephants come from?
36. Q. How do you know an elephant is under your blanket?
A. Because when you get in your bed your nose touches the ceiling.
37. What is the biggest type of ant?
38. How do you get an elephant up a tree?
Plant an acorn. Have the elephant stand on top of where you planted it. Wait 50 years.
39. Q. Why did the elephant stay on the marshmallow?
A. Because she didn’t want to fall in the hot cocoa.
40. What do you call an elephant that can fly?
41. What’s big and grey with horns?
An elephant marching band!
42. Q. What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?
43. How do you stop an elephant from charging?
You take away their credit card!
44. What do you get when an elephant skydives?
A big hole.
45. Q. What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants?
A. “Look, a herd of elephants!”
46. What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?
“I love you a ton!”
47. Q. What does Tarzan say when he sees a herd of elephants with sunglasses?
A. Nothing. He doesn’t recognize them.
48. What is big, grey, and has a lot of red bumps?
An elephant with Chicken Pox.
49. How do elephants talk to each other?
On the ele-phone!