Published on April 15th, 2021
1. Christmas does come before Easter in one place—but where?
2. What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
3. How does an Easter Bunny keep his fur looking so good?
4. What do you get when you pour hot water into a rabbit hole?
Hot cross bunnies.
5. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite restaurant?
6. What did the Easter Bunny say to the carrot?
Nice gnawing you.
7. Why was the Easter Bunny so sad?
He was having a bad hare day.
8. What is Easter Bunny’s favorite kind of music?
9. How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape?
10. What do you get if you give an Easter Bunny a pair of socks?
A sock hop!
11. How does the Easter Bunny stay fit?
12. What’s the best way to make Easter easier?
Put an “i” where the “t” is.
13. How does the Easter Bunny travel?
14. How does Easter end?
With an “R”!
15. How do you write a letter to an Easter Bunny?
16. Where does Easter take place every year?
Where eggs marks the spot!
17. What do you call an Easter Bunny with a bad memory?
18. How can you make Easter preparations go faster?
Use the eggs-press lane!
19. What do you call an Easter Bunny who gets kicked out of school?
20. What should you do to prepare for all the Easter treats?
21. What the Easter Bunny’s favorite dance move?
The bunny hop.
22. What kind of jewelry is the best Easter gift?
A 14-carrot gold necklace.
23. What kind of bunny can’t hop?
A chocolate bunny.
24. What kind of bean can’t grow in a garden?
A jelly bean.
25. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport?
26. What happens if you get married on Easter?
You live hoppily ever after.
27. What kind of rabbit tells jokes?
A funny bunny.
28. Did you hear about the bunny who sat on a bumblebee?
It’s a tender tail!
29. Why couldn’t the Easter Bunny watch his favorite show?
Because his TV was scrambled!
30. What did the Easter bunny say about the Easter parade?
It was eggs-cellent.
31. What do you get if you cross Winnie the Pooh and the Easter Bunny?
A honey bunny.
32. What did one Easter egg say to the other?
Heard any good yolks today?
33. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Heidi. Heidi who?
Heidi the eggs around the house.
34. What do you call an Easter egg from outer space?
35. Knock, knock! Who’s there?
Wendy. Wendy who? Wendy Easter egg hunt taking place?
36. Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke?
It might crack up!
37. 37.Knock, knock! Who’s there?
Alma. Alma who? Alma Easter candy is gone!
38. What do you call a very tired Easter egg?
39. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who?
Arthur any more Easter eggs to decorate?
40. What’s an Easter egg’s least favorite day?
41. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Police. Police who?
Police hurry up and find all the eggs.
42. What do you call a mischievous egg?
A practical yolk-er.
43. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Sherwood. Sherwood who?
Sherwood like to have as much Easter candy as you!
44. What happens if you tell a joke to an Easter egg?
It cracks up.
45. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Boo. Boo who?
Don’t cry, Easter will be back next year!
46. What did the Easter egg ask for at the hair salon?
A new dye-job.
47. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Butcher. Butcher who?
Butcher eggs in one basket!
48. Did you hear the one about the house infested with Easter eggs?
It needed an eggs-terminator!
49. Knock, knock! Who’s there? Some bunny. Some bunny who?
Some bunny’s been eating all my Easter candy!
50. Why was the little girl sad after the Easter egg hunt?
Because an egg beater!
51. Why did the Easter egg hide?
It was a little chicken.
52. What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school?
He was eggspelled!
53. How does the Easter Bunny stay healthy?
Eggs-ercise, specifically hare-obics
54. What kind of stories does the Easter Bunny like best?
The ones with hoppy endings
55. How does the Easter Bunny dry off?
With a hare dryer
56. What does the Easter Bunny get for making a basket?
Two points, just like everyone else!
57. How can you tell which rabbits are oldest in a group?
Just look for the gray hares
58. What do you call a sleepy Easter egg?
59. How do you make Easter easier?
Replace the “t” with an “i”