April 15th, 2021 | Updated on March 21st, 2022
The sticky, juicy, syrupy, cavity-inducing Laffy Taffy is unquestionably one of the sweetest flavors of childhood. You may have even battled with your peers about which flavor was the greatest—strawberry, of course, being the best.
Laffy Taffy has been here for a long time. The name of the saccharine sweet treat comes from both the candy within the wrapping and the lively entertainment from the outside. These cute, amusing Laffy Taffy jokes come straight from the backs of the legendary candy and are sure to make you and your pals laugh.
Fortunately, you can have those Laffy Taffy chuckles without having to buy any sweets. Their jokes have been all over the web for everybody to enjoy (sugar craving or not). These are a few of our favorites, although we feel like we’ve read dozens.
1. What did the egg say to the frying pan?
You crack me up.
2. What prize do you get for putting your phone on vibrate?
The no bell prize.
3. How do bulls write?
With a bullpen.
4. Who took the frog’s car?
It was toad.
5. How do you get an alien baby to sleep?
6. What is a tree’s favorite drink?
7. What did the hurricane say to the island?
I’ve got my eye on you!
8. What do you call a broken window?
A plain in the glass.
9. What is thin, white, and scary?
10. Why don’t ducks tell jokes while they are flying?
Because they would quack up.
11. What do you call a happy cowboy?
A jolly rancher.
12. When does it rain money?
When there is a change in the weather.
13. What do you all a fancy sea creature?
14. Why was the broom late?
It over swept.
15. What kind of tea is sometimes hard to swallow?
16. Where do hamsters go on vacation?
17. What is the definition of a farmer?
Someone is good in their field.
18. Did you hear the joke about the toilet?
Never mind, it’s too dirty.
19. Why did the bones cross the street?
They didn’t, the dogs ate them.
20. What did the music teacher say when her students asked if they sing their favorite song?
21. Why did the student eat his homework?
The teacher said it was a piece of cake.
22. What do cats eat for breakfast?
23. Why don’t lobsters share?
Because they are shellfish.
24. Why do fish always sing off key?
Because you can’t tuna fish.
25. What did the horse say when he tripped?
Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy-up.
You May Also Like To Read: 60 Funny Birthday Jokes
26. What did the horse say when he fell down?
Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!
27. What kind of horses go out after dusk?
28. How do you communicate with a fish?
You drop it a line.
29. Did you hear about the fire at the circus?
It was in tents!
30. What do you call a lease of false teeth?
A dental rental.
31. What do you call it when a dinosaur crashes his car?
32. Why does Where’s Waldo wear stripes?
He doesn’t want to be spotted.
33. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
He wasn’t peeling well.
34. What happened after David had his ID stolen?
We had to call him Dav.
35. What did the pancake say to the baseball player?
36. How do dinosaurs decorate their kitchens?
37. How do you cut the ocean in half?
With a sea saw!
38. Do you know what’s really odd?
Numbers not divisible by 2.
39. What building has the most stories?
40. What is the raddest aircraft?
41. What do you call a grandmother who tells jokes?
A gram cracker!
42. What do you call an angry pea?
43. Where should you go if your dog is missing?
The lost and hound.
44. What did the house wear to the party>
45. What has no legs but can do a split?
46. Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen?
They might peel.
47. What do you call a sleeping bull?
48. Why did the orange lose the race?
It ran out of juice.
49. What did 0 say to 8?
50. What to you call a lazy baby kangaroo?
A pouch potato!
More posts you may like: