Published on April 21st, 2021
1. What do you call a bear without any teeth?
A gummy bear.
2. Why did the bear dissolve in water?
Because it was polar.
3. How can a bear catch fish without a pole?
They use their bear hands.
4. Why did Mother Nature make only one Yogi Bear?
Because when he tried to make a second one he made a Boo-Boo
5. What do you call a bear who practices dentistry?
A molar bear.
6. How do you start a teddy bear race?
Ready, teddy, GO!
7. Where do the teenaged polar bears go to dance?
To the snow-ball.
8. Why do pandas like old movies?
Because they’re in black and white.
9. What is a bear’s favorite soda?
10. Why didn’t the baby leave his momma?
Because he couldn’t bear it!
11. Why do pandas love watching classic movies?
Because they are in black and white.
12. What happens when a bear is in the rain for too long?
He becomes a drizzly bear.
13. What did the teddy bear say after dinner?
14. Why is it cheap to feed polar bears?
Because they live on ice only.
15. Why did the bear cross the road?
It was the chicken’s day off!
16. What does pooh eat at parties?
Blue bear-y pie.
17. Why did Tigger look in the toilet?
He was looking for Pooh
18. What is a bear’s favorite dessert?
Blue beary pie.
19. Why don’t bears eat fast food?
Because it’s hard for them to catch.
20. How do you apologize to a koala?
Bear your heart and soul to them.
21. Why did the koala get fired from his job?
Because he would only do the bear minimum.
22. Why did the sloth get fired from his job?
He would only do the bear minimum.
23. What happened when the bear applied at the movie theater?
He was told he was not koala-fied.
24. What do you get if you cross a grizzly bear and a harp?
A bear faced lyre!
25. Why didn’t the teddy bear want any dessert?
He was already stuffed.
26. What is as big as a bear but weighs nothing?
27. Why did the two bears break up at the North Pole?
They were polar opposites.
28. What is the difference between a panda and a polar bear?
About 1,000 miles.
29. Why did the bear quit his job at the daycare center?
It was panda-monium.
30. What do you call a grizzly bear in a phone booth?
31. How did the grizzly walk in the snow?
32. What do you get if you cross a skunk with a bear?
Winnie the PU!
33. Why wouldn’t the papa bear use a navigation system in his truck?
Because he never lost his bearings.
34. What do you get when you cross a bear with a garden?
35. Which animal can hibernate while standing on its head?
36. What do you call a wet bear?
A drizzly bear.
37. How does a bear stop a movie?
They hit the paws button.
38. Why do polar bears have fur coats?
Because they would look weird in ski jackets.
39. What do grizzlies use in the shower?
40. What does Pooh Bear call his significant other?
41. Have you ever had a dream about a bear eating you?
I call them bite-mares.
42. What do you get when you cross a teddy bear with a wild hog?
A teddy boar.
43. Who is a polar bear’s favorite musician?
44. Why was the bear cub so spoiled?
Because his mother panda’d to his every whim!
45. What is a koala’s favorite exercise?
46. What do you call a bear that jumps but never lands?
47. How does a bear get from one place to another?
On a bear-o-plane.
48. What do you call a polar bear in Florida?
A solar bear.
49. Why did the bear quit his second job?
He needed some koala-ty time with his family.