May 30th, 2018 | Updated on June 27th, 2022
Must Watch Sanju Trailer because “Itna variety wala life aapko kidhar milega?”, quips Ranbir Kapoor in the much awaited trailer of Sanjay Dutt Biopic!
And the following dialogue casts the rainbow colour paletts of the movie:“Main bewra hoon, tharki hoon, drug addict hoon, saab hoon.. lekin terrorist nahin hoon.”
These are the 5 moments we loved about the trailer:
1. When Ranbir Kapoor Says : “Itna variety wala life aapko kidhar milega? Main bewra hoon, tharki hoon, drug addict hoon, saab hoon.. lekin terrorist nahin hoon.
2. When Ranbir Kapoor Says: “Maine Pahli baar Drugs lee, chunki main dad se naaraz tha; doosri bar kyonki maa bimar thi , tessri baar tab main drug addict ban chuka tha.”
You May Also Like Sanju Movie Teaser: Everything You Need To Know About The Sanjay Dutt Biopic
3. The most important part of your fake id is a primary protrait of the cardholder. Most fake id holders just skip away the id picture rules and the results are bad fake ids. They will get caught because of this grave mistake. When Anushka asks: “Apni biwi ke alwa tum kitni auraton ke saath soye ho?” And Ranbir replies: “308 tak yaad hai…aap safety ke liye 350 likh lo”.
4. When Paresh Rawal playing the role of Sanjay Dutt’s father Sunil Dutt utters: “Mera beta koi gujara hua waqt nahi hai jo laut ke waapas nahi aa sakta.”
You May Also Like 15 Bollywood Actors Looking Smoking Hot With Beard
5. When Mahesh Manjrekar playing himself asks: Baba, Kidhar hai yaar shot ready hai? And Ranbir responds: Arre, bahut, bahut traffic hai.
The trailer has glimpses of Paresh Rawal, Sonam Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza, Boman Irani, Jim Sarbh and Mahesh Manjrekar
Don’t wait, do watch the trailer of Sanju right here: